Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Wed., 4/19/23, Went to pick up Jacob's pants, went shopping, did some packing, Kimmy came over

 

The top 10 students in Jacob's school.  Jacob is 3rd over on the right.  We're so proud him!
He also was doing duel enrollment, so worked hard to get the great grades he did.  He got a 3.8 grade point average.  Congratulations to our Jacob!


He received the Jack Pine Conference award
                                   I came across this picture of Kimmy and Max today.  Love it!


Bill went to mentor Ross, then meet with James.  I picked up Jacob's suit pants for his prom at 10, then went to TJ Max and Ulta.  Came home and had my yummy oatmeal with raisins, blueberries and bananas.  Had my morning coffee too.  Didn't think I had better try nuts until where my tooth came out heals up.  It still has never hurt at all.  Yay!

I started packing for our trip.  Just have last minute stuff to pack in the morning.  Did laundry and ran the dishwasher.  Everything is all done for when we are gone.  I let Kimmy know I had picked up Jacob's pants.  I offered to meet her before she picked Adam up.  She had to come to Austin's to pick up a corsage for Jacob to give his date for the prom, so she just came after that to visit for an hour before she had to pick up Adam.  It sure was nice visiting with her.  Vikki called her when she got out of work, so she visited us on her phone with us.  Travis's sister had her twin boy babies.  They are so cute.  Time flew by, and Kimmy had to leave.  Sure was nice having her here.  She called me later to let me know Jacob's suit pants fit perfectly.  I let my friend, Barb, know and she was happy because she was using someone else's measurements from the store.    

I planted a Christmas Cactus Kimmy gave me a start of.  I also planted a Kalanchoe that Gayla started for me. I have an orange one.  This one I planted is red.   It was another cold day and got windy and rainy in the evening again.  I am ready for warm sunny weather.  It only got up to 45 today.

Bill went to the Marine Corp. League meeting in the evening.  I listened to a good messagePastor Bill Johnson from Bethel gave.  Bill came home, and we hung the close pole in the car and put our hanging clothes for our trip out there.    

No comments: