 |
| Isaac third row, third one over |
 |
| This is the color and kind of car my first car was but it wasn’t a convertible. It was Bill’s brother Fred’s first car too because we passed it on to him. |
 |
| Ansel, our Pastor’s grandson on the float in the dark blue and white |
 |
| Peyton and Marika walked in the parade. They both waved in different pictures. |
 |
| They threw lots of candy in the road at the end. Bill was out picking it up. 3 Police cars were coming slowly and got pretty close. Bill told the one young officer closest to our side of the road, that he had his eye on him. The officer smiled and waved. |

 |
| Lydia dressed as Princess Leah |
 |
| Evan was Jedi and is in the brown hooded sweatshirt on the float and the grey pants |
 |
| Both of them in the picture |
 |
| Jack in the green walking behind the sign. He’s in the Animal Club |
 |
| Isaac having fun while the marching band had to wait at school |
 |
| Rody couldn’t come to the parade because he had to photograph a wedding. He saw Diamond and her dad Brian there and got some great pictures with them. |
Got up and got ready. Made our coffees. Kimmy got here and was talking to Vikki on the phone, then Vikki got here. I love that we girls get together on Friday’s. We drank our coffee and visited while we gave Arnie some attention and also watched him play. Kimmy put him in his huge crate in the basement. He has lots of room in that one, and does really good. We went to a couple’s house that go to church with Vikki, and Vikki gave them a set of 2 Expresso mugs since she saw in his blog they were looking for some. Vikki had us get out of the car to meet them. They are both so nice and wonderful Christians. We went to an estate sale after we left there. We all found stuff and it was half price so it didn’t cost much. Kimmy had found some nice bushel baskets and half bushel baskets and a nice pail and put it on the hold table, but when she went to pay, someone had taken them off the hold table and bought them. The guy who was supposed to be watching the table apologized to Kimmy. I got a 3 prong rake for my garden, so now I have 2. It was only $2. I also got a wire basket for $2 and a can/bottle opener for 50 cents and an umbrella for $1. Melissa called when we were almost done there and said she and Hailey were going to my house. I told her she could visit with her dad and we would be there in about 15 minutes. We were happy to get there and see Hailey and Melissa. Hailey had found 3 beautiful dresses that she loves and a nice winter dress coat. I kept the coat to use Dryall and Dry clean it in my dryer for her. It turned out great.
Kimmy left, and we put warmer clothes on and went to Rody’s Aunt Ann’s and cousin Vershon’s house to watch the parade with Vikki and them. We do this every year. The parade was nice and it was nice to see Isaac and Peyton in it and also other kids from our church. We missed having Rody there, but he had to photograph a wedding. People sure threw lots of candy and the guys sure picked it up nicely. Vikki and I picked up some too. Some people ran up to us and gave us each handfuls of candy. When the parade was over we told everyone goodbye, then Bill and I went to Chic fil A. We ate and had Shakes.
I called Sue back on the way home, because she called and left a message and she wanted to know if I had any more veggies. I let her know I picked some tomatoes and squash for her and would go out and check and see if there were any more tomatoes or peppers. I found two peppers and about 10 tomatoes. I called to let her know I was bringing them over. She was outside when I got there so we visited on the porch for a little while. She’s having Bill sell her trailer too. He saw it sitting back in her yard, so told her he will pick it up Monday and clean it up for her and then sell it. She was happy about that.
I came home and read my Bible, and did my prayer books. Then Bill and I read two devotions, since we missed doing it last night. They were both really good ones.
I did my blog, texted with Hailey, then texted with Evan. Then I texted with Vikki. Now I am ready to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment