Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Wed., 9/23/26, Bill met Wes for coffee, I peeled potatoes & carrots & put a roast in, Bill and I cleaned and organized storage compartments outside the Motorhome, went to Melissa's

My puppy was born 9/5/26 on Bruce’s birthday.  This mom, Lava, had 7 puppies.  3 girls and 4 boys.  One of these puppies will be ours
This is the dad of the puppies
Jack after he carried the big tub of squash I brought for Bruce into the garage
Hailey was making Lemon Chicken for dinner

We made coffee and read our Bibles when we got up.  I saw an email saying my puppy had been born and I would be able to take it home Nov. 6-10 sometime.  I got so excited, answered right away, then called Kimmy to let her know and to send her the text so she could get on the blog from the breeder.  She was so happy for me.  I called Melissa and gave her the good news and the info too.  I had to wait for Vikki to get out of work to let her know.  She called me as soon as she was out and I gave her the info.  I finished reading my Bible, then did my prayer books.  Bill and I did our Billy Graham Devotion.  It was on not just saying Jesus is Lord, but making Him Lord of every part of your life.  It was very good.
Wes called Bill and wanted to meet him for coffee.  Gayla is still at her women’s retreat with her church.  I peeled carrots, potatoes and then put a roast in for tonight.  It smelled so good cooking.  When Bill got home, we cleaned every storage compartment in the outside of the camper out.  I vacuumed and washed each compartment then, we worked on putting stuff back in them in a good order and got rid of some stuff we didn’t need.  Bill put most of the stuff back in them.  Then he power washed the motorcycle and told me to bring my car back and he would wash it for me.  I came inside and read more on my puppy and on some pointers our breeder put on the blog.  Kimmy and Melissa know and are doing most of this stuff she talks about.  I FaceTimed Kenzie

Bill drove my car back to our garage and parked it for me.  I dished up the roast and made gravy.  Then we ate.  It was so good.  We cleared stuff off the table and I put the stuff in the refrigerator.  I went out to the garage and washed my car windows, then loaded the veggies for Bruce in my car.

Melissa called and said she was home, so I could drop off the veggies.  I took a big bag of onions for them to have and also a big container of squash.  When I got there Bruce was putting his car in order for the morning routine.  They have 4 vehicles to work around according to schedules now, which change everyday.  I was carrying the bag of onions to the garage and Wookie was at the door and came running out to greet me.  That was a first.  Melissa came after him and I led him up to where she was.  He has to learn to wait at the door no matter how much he loves greeting me.  Vader was inside waiting for me to greet him.  I told Bruce to have Jack get the squash out of my car and take it to the garage.  I took his picture afterwards.  Bruce was leaving to pick up Evan from Driver’s Training.  Evan had him let him off partway so he could get his walking in.  I didn’t get to see him, but Hailey came downstairs and I got to see her and talk to her.  I got to talk to Jack too.  Kaylin, his friend, won her competition and get to go show her dog in the Westminster Dog Show.  Wow!  That is so cool.  My mom sure would love to see that.  She loved watching those dog shows there.  I hope I can watch and see her on TV.  I left and came home.  It sure gets really dark early now.  I liked it light longer.  

Worked on my blog and now it’s time for bed.







 

No comments: