Saturday, September 12, 2026

Sat., 9/12/26, Happy Birthday to my dad in heaven, I sure do miss him. He was the best dad ever! Went to Bringer in for breakfast, rode to Bikes on the Bricks, Got fluorescent vest for Blocking, walked over to the Harley Dealer and looked around, rode 40 miles in the motorcycle parade, helped in the CMA booth, rode home with Wes and Gayla, washed oriole feeders and other feeders. filled feeders

Happy Birthday to my dad in heaven.  I love him so much and can’t wait to see him in heaven.  I couldn’t have been blessed with a better dad.  I really miss him every day.


Faith Riders met at the Bringer Inn for breakfast...Bill, me, Gayla, Wes, Karen, Don, Elaine, Jim, Julie, in booth behind table is Sabrina and Bill.  Ron and Barb came in after the picture was taken.
Road Blockers lined up.  We rode behind the policemen.  Jim was right behind them pointing to the bikes behind them when there were to follow the policeman to the intersection they were to block.  Then the policeman would take off and get back in line
These were in front of the other blockers
The Harley Dealer was across the street.  We walked over to it to look around
Going around the corner onto the road.   Jim and Julie on the maroon motorcycle,  Sabrina ahead of them, and her hubby Bill on the left.
I took a picture of Ron, and Barb behind me on the yellow bikes and there were over 100 bikes behind them
Bill did a great job driving
Wes and Gayla blocking their intersection.
Dave just became a CMA member and joined the Flint Chapter
Bill taking to a CMA couple that we know
We were honored to pray for Brandon
Enjoyed working in the CMA booth today
This lady was so happy I asked if I could pray for her that she grabbed my hand when we were done talking, and squeezed it then kissed it.  She was so sweet to talk to.

I got up at 6 and got ready.  We put our CMA vests on and left to go meet Faith Riders at Bringer Inn.   There were 14 of us there.  Bill and I had 2 eggs, and split potatoes and sausage.  That worked out great because they give you really big portions.  

After breakfast, we road on the back roads to The Harley Dealer in Flint.  We went to the Blockers parking lot and signed in and then went and walked around the Harley Dealership.  
It was fun looking, but one motorcycle was $56,000.  It’s crazy how much they want for them.  Bill did buy a pair of sunglasses. 

We walled back over to the Blockers parking lot and got ready to pull out.  All the policeman on motorcycles went first and we followed.  Jim was behind the police and would point to whoever  was behind them so they would know what intersection and what side of the road to go to.  We have been doing this for many of years.

We got to Flint and all parked closed to each other, then we walked into town.  It was after 12 noon, so Bill and I got hotdogs, then walked around and after that went to the booth to work in it, while others had breaks.  It was so fun working the booth and getting to talk to people.  We would find out if they believed in Jesus or not and go from there.  Then we would ask if they needed prayer.  We prayed for several people, gave out rag tracks, and handed out tracks.  After an hour and a half, Debbie came back and we talked to her for a while, then Wes and Gayla came back, and we rode partway home with them.  They had to go to Chesaning.  We came home and read our Bibles, did our devotions and then I washed all the oriole feeders and put them away.  Washed my platform feeder too.  Filled what ones needed filling.  

I washed the bedding from the camper and dried it.  Bill is going to help me make the bed tomorrow.  I talked to Laicey and prayed for her.  Then I worked on my blog.   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments: