Monday, September 21, 2026

Monday, 9/21/22, It was a cool morning and day with a high of 60 degrees, went to Matthew’s for Bill to set up garage opener, walked around the River Place and went in some stores. Bought some popcorn from the popcorn store, on our way home we stopped for ice cream at Woody’s. I had a banana split and Bill had a big ice cream cone dipped in chocolate

Bill and Matthew
Going to the River Place
Eating our popcorn as we walked
My big banana split
Bill’s big ice cream cone in a dish

It was pretty cool out, so I put jogging pants and a warm sweatshirt on.  I made my coffee and sat on my recliner with my electric blanket.  I read my Bible and prayer books.   I talked to Kimmy for a while and caught up on her and her family.  I was happy to talk to her.  Then I went outside and fed the birds.  I started Ruby up and she vacuumed the whole downstairs.  
It was almost 1:30, so Bill called me in to get ready and leave to go to Matthew’s house.  We got there and Tom was home too.  Bill had me get the garage door opener out of the box on our way there.  He got the stepladder and set it and it started working right away on the garage door opener.  It worked great.  Matthew was coming out to the garage, but Bill got it fixed so fast, he didn’t get all the way out.  We went inside and Bill went in to Matthew’s room where Tom was working on the computer.  I visited with Matthew and then he told both of us about his accident, and going into a 10 foot ditch with his Amigo.  He said he called out for God to help him right away.  God was sure there with him.  It was a country road he was on and the ditch had water and lots of mud in it.  Praise God his Amigo didn't land on him.  He was able to scream.  There was a barn on each side of the road and they both came to help him.  They called 911 and got the police and firetruck to come.  He has recovered very well from it and didn’t have any breaks or injuries. We walked through the River Place Mall after that.  We bought two medium bags of regular salted popcorn.  We ate it while we walked.  It was so good.  

We stopped at Woodys for ice cream on the way home.  I got a big banana split and Bill got a large cone dipped in chocolate.  We came home and relaxed, then Lew and Cindy, our area reps from Saginaw came to visit us.  They have been trying to save a chapter that was dying out.  After a year, we are going to let it die and they are going to start another chapter in a different town in the Thumb.   They tried hard to help them. We visited longer, then they left.  We walked outside with them.  Laicey called me after that and I talked to her.  I talked to her nana some.  After that I worked on my blogs.  

No comments: