I love this sweet daughter
Bill had an 8:30 dentist appointment, so he got up early. I heard him and got up at 8.
I gave him a kiss good morning and off he went. I put awesome worship music by Phil Wickham on. I walked a mile on the walking pad. I read my Bible and did my prayer books. After that, I got ready so I could go pick up Max and take him to college. I dropped off Hailey’s coat I dry-cleaned for her and her nice cake plate. I asked Max if he wanted to go to Culver’s after his class and he said yes. I invited Melissa and Evan too. We had fun on the way to school and I got some laughs out of Max, especially when I told him I was going to name my puppy Brucie because he was born on Bruce’s birthday. We got to the parking lot and he told me right away where I needed to turn. I let him and Vader off at the door. Vader had his service dog vest on and looked so amazing.
I went to Sam’s Club and got some things I needed. Then I went to Aldi’s and got some stuff. After that I went to Meijer and did shop and scan to earn extra points. After that it was time to go back and pick Max up. Melissa called me and said she and Evan would be able to meet us at Culver’s.
I picked Max up and we went to meet them at Culver’s. They were already there because Max got out about 15 minutes late. We had a nice time eating together and hanging out. Melissa showed me the homecoming pictures she took. They are all so nice. We got free scoops sundaes with our coupons. Evan didn’t want one. At 3:55, he told Melissa they had to leave because he had to go to piano lessons. The lady that did all the great announcing for the Eddy band is a composer and pianist and now she is Evan’s piano teacher. She sees a lot of potential in Evan and loves that he composed his own song. She only teaches kids that want to compose music. He has a piano recital on October 17, but I will be in Arkansas. I told Melissa she will have to video it for me. Evan loves having her as a teacher and is learning so much. They left to go home and get his books and then go to his lesson. Max and I still had to finish our ice cream, so I took him home after we were done. He was sweet and took the tray of papers and drink cups and put them in the trash for me. I dropped him off, then came home and put away groceries. I warmed up some chicken fried rice for Bill and then after eating, he went to the elder’s meeting.
Marie called me when she was in the hospital triage and said they were going to admit her. I got very concerned because she was so congested sounding. They told her she had a spot of pneumonia a week ago, but said she could stay home and keep on the antibiotic she was on. Now she sounds awful and she’s 87 years old. Her birthday is tomorrow. I prayed with her on the phone and offered to do whatever she needed me for. She said Roy was with her and they were just going to be waiting. I told her we would come Wednesday and see her, since we will be out of town tomorrow. I put her on the church prayer list, and sent Bill a text so he and the elders would pray for her. I got the girls praying for her right away too.
I talked to Melissa lots on the phone today, and talked to Vikki and Kimmy too. Kimmy and Vikki both made chili today using my award winning chili recipe. At least that’s what we call it lol.
Bill got home and gave me the piece of pumpkin pie that was left over from the meeting. It was super good. I read Gabriel’s 21 days of prayer post. He goes to Vikki’s church. I met him and his wife last week and started following his page because Vikki had sent me things to read from it that were so good. I love reading what he writes about his time with the Lord and things in Scripture. He is from Korea.
I worked on my blog, now going to bed. We have to get up early tomorrow and it is 11:34 right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment