Got all of my tomatoes washed and put the jars and rings in the dishwasher and washed them. Got things ready to make tomato juice tomorrow.
We read our Bibles after we got ready. Kenzie and Rehvyn FaceTimed with me. I love being able to FaceTime with them. Rehvyn sure is the cutest and sweetest little boy. Kenzie had him sing Jesus Loves Me. He sang it so cute. Then she asked me what I was doing, so I told her I was reading my Bible. I told her I have a Bible marked with her name that I have read and highlighted. Then I told her my oldest Bible is going to Aunt Kimmy. It is tattered and worn, but Kimmy said she doesn’t care and would like it. When I showed Kenzie what it looked like she said that was the Bible she remembered and it was her favorite. Rehvyn showed me how his cars go down the track. He put a basket at the end to catch them. He sure has fun with his cars.
We met at the Olive Garden and enjoyed the soup, salad and breadsticks. The waiter was really nice and kept asking if we wanted more. He brought us each a soup at the end and packed it up for us to take home. Rehvyn took his chicken strips and fries home too.
We went to the Dollar Tree after that and I got some really nice cards they had there. I got so many and it only came to $15. I could get 3 cards at other places for that. Kenzie got Rehvyn a couple of little dump trucks that came as a set. He was so happy with those two little trucks that only cost $1.25 he wanted to keep carrying them through the next store. He acted like it was the best present ever! When we were in line, Kenzie had an almond joy candy bar and told me they got it for me because they know I like them. That was so sweet. They are one of my favorite candy bars. I ate it when I got home. Thank you Kenzie and Rehvyn.
We walked to Burlington after that. Kenzie had to return something, but didn’t have the receipt so they wouldn’t do it. We walked around the store and I got some socks for a good price and also a draw and erase colored pad for Rehvyn. When we went out to the parking lot, I asked Kenzie if she would like some of my socks. It was a huge package. She did, so she took some out of the pile. I had so much fun with the two of them. Kenzie FaceTimed me later and told me Rehvyn told her, “I had so much fun with Nana”. We are so blessed having such a sweet boy. I went to Hallmark and picked up a 50th anniversary card since I couldn’t find one at the dollar store. I filled it out and went to the post office. I got there right at 5 p.m. and figured they would be closed. The sign said they are now open until 6:30, so I was able to get a stamp and have them mail it. It is my best friend, Vikki’s 50th anniversary on the 11th.
When I got home, I warmed up some Bob Evan’s veggie soup I had gotten out of the freezer. Bill and I had it for dinner and it was so good. After that, I washed all of the tomatoes and put the jars in the dishwasher. Now I will be all set tomorrow to make tomato juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment