![]() |
| We gave Evan his watch that is his prayer month gift. He was very happy to get it. |
![]() |
| I grilled hot dogs today |
![]() |
| Bill took Evan for a nice ride on the trike. Evan had said he really wanted to ride on it. They had fun hanging out and went to Culver’s to eat |
We got ready, I made our coffees, Bill read some in his Bible, and I went over my Sunday School Lesson. We left for church after that. Worship was awesome! I went back to teach my class after worship. My class was fun today. We had an obstacle course to do and had a lesson on The Spies that Rahab hid. It was a good lesson and the kids really listened. We played jump the river with two jump ropes and after all the kids jumped, I would ask a question from our Bible Story. Then Shannon and I would move the jump ropes farther apart and they would jump again. This kept going until we were done with our questions. After that we looked up scriptures and they followed in their Bible while Shannon read. The kids listened well today and were very well behaved. They made binoculars to take home to remember the lesson, That God always prepares the way for us as he did for the spys.
We came home and read our Bibles. We had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. Bill went to the Steak and Shoot for the guys at church. I took a nice nap that was much needed after being on the go so much. I fed the fish later and gave Kit Kat some attention. It really cooled down and got windy this afternoon. It had said no rain, but as I looked to the west, there were dark clouds. Evan had asked Papa to take him for a motorcycle ride today and I had looked this morning and there was no rain in the forecast. I looked when I saw the dark clouds and it said rain starting at 4. Melissa drove Evan here and Jack drove himself since he had to leave to go on a 30 mile bike ride with Hailey. We talked for a while, and had some powdered sugar donuts that Evan spotted in the cupboard. He said to me, those donuts look really good. I told him I had bought them for when grandkids came, so he got them out and we all had some. Jack told us about following Christine on the highway and an accident happening that Christine had to swerve to miss and a part of a corvette flew into Jack’s car, but didn’t do any damage. We were thanking God for his protection. So very thankful! Bill got home and we gave Evan his watch for his prayer month. He had picked it out on amazon. He really liked it and he won’t be allergic to this one like his last watch. It rained, but quit after about a half hour. Jack left to go home and go on a bike ride with Hailey for 30 miles. Bill and Evan went for their ride on the motorcycle. They ended up stopping to eat at Culver’s. I’m glad they could hang out together. Melissa and Evan had to leave too. Peggy was coming over. I forgot to take pictures of Jack and Evan today. I’m glad Melissa was able to get a picture of Bill and Evan when Bill dropped Evan off.
I grilled hotdogs outside on the grill. I made them like Vikki does, with butter and onions. They sure tasted good. We will eat them warmed up for lunch tomorrow. Bill got home. He had a steak dinner at the Steak and Shoot, so he was full. I ate a hotdog. It tasted so good.
Bill read his Bible when he got home. Marie called and I talked to her for 1 hr. and 30 min. I haven’t been able to talk to her for a while. I worked on my blog after I hung up from her. Bill and I read our devotions.



No comments:
Post a Comment