![]() |
| Jack when I visited today |
![]() |
| Hailey made yummy apple crisp for us. It was delicious with ice cream on top. She also made Bill and I a loaf |
![]() |
| Eli on his bike. They were doing tricks on the deck |
![]() |
| Isaac on his little tiny bike. I can’t believe he can ride it. They were sure. having fun together. |
![]() |
| Yummy banana bread Hailey made toped with nuts. She even put the rest of the loaf in a green bag. She likes being healthy. |
![]() |
| One of these adorable puppies will be ours in November. They are all so cute, I don’t care which one I get. I love getting picture updates each week |
We got ready and went to church. Bill and I talked with Amy and set up a time to get together for pizza and games with her and Dennis, our other friend Dennis, and Merijo and Greg in October. I was talking to my friend Debbie and facing her and she told me my family was here. Melissa and Hailey came and after we hugged, sat by Bill and I. I was so happy to see them. Hailey told me yesterday she was coming. Bruce is out of town so Melissa decided to come with her. Worship was awesome and Pastor Ken preached on Acts Chapter 19 and it was a powerful message. Many people came up for prayer afterward. The Holy Spirit was moving. We visited with our Missionaries, Beth and Tyler before we left. They shared about what God has been doing. As we were walking out, Cassie, ran after me and gave me a Kid’s Ministry Shirt that is really nice. I will wear it next time I teach Sunday School.
I made chicken fried rice for dinner while Bill went and got something he needed for Kimmy and Jared to use to haul the trailer. He ate two helpings when he got back home. I had set up to go to Melissa’s at 12:30, so I wasn’t home when Kimmy and Jared got there. She had called me and asked if the boys could stay at my house and I told her yes!!! Bill had to leave to be at Pat’s for a fundraiser for the Marine Corps. League. Melissa, Jack, Max and I ate some Apple Crisp with ice cream. It was so good. Hailey likes baking, but doesn’t like eating the sweets she makes. After we finished eating, we walked outside and looked at Melissa’s flowers. They are so pretty. Hailey had 30 minutes left for the banana bread in the oven, so they told Jack how to test it to see if it is done and also what to do if it wasn’t. He stayed and took it out of the oven when it was done, and we girls went to Starbucks and had our favorite Expresso Drink. We stayed there and drank it while we visited. Then we went back to Melissa’s to see how Jack did with the banana bread. He did a great job. It was perfectly done. Hailey wrapped up, put it in a green bag and sent it home with me and also sent a container of apple crisp for her Papa. She’s so sweet and the best baker.
I came home and was happy to see Eli and Isaac. Eli’s braces look really good on him. They were outside riding their bikes on the deck and doing tricks. Then they asked if they could go on a bike ride.
I looked at Melissa’s Facebook page to see the pictures of Lydia and Evan that Lydia’s mom tagged Melissa in. They are such nice pictures. Jack and Kaylin are in one of them at the restaurant. It was so nice they could go to homecoming together.
Bill got home early because Joyce came early to relieve him. Nice to have him home early so he could take Isaac and Eli to look at another small bike. He also took Kimmy and Jared’s van through a car wash. It was Eli’s first time. They couldn’t connect the trailer to the van, so Bill had them take our Jeep to pull the trailer. I’m glad it worked out that they could still go get the tractor.
I ate a piece of Hailey’s banana bread. The boys didn’t want any. Bill said good, all the more for me. Eli laughed. The boys helped Bill take the window air conditioner out. I was thankful they were here to be able to help him. It’s nice to have nice strong grandsons. Adam was working today. He’s a hard worker at his job. Vikki came over and had the boys and their bikes with her. Kimmy had texted Eli to let him know when he needed to be back at my house. Kimmy and Jared got her shortly afterwards. We had time to visit for a little bit, then I knew Jared would want to have some daylight to drive his tractor. Vikki and Isaac left and so did Kimmy, Jared and Eli.
Bill and I read our Bibles and did our prayer books.
I texted lots with my sister, Brenda today. Messaged with Kenzie, talked on the phone and in person to Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki. Also got to see 5 grandkids and hang out. I am blessed. I love my family. They are all so kind hearted and sweet.
Bill and I did our devotions in the evening. They were good ones. We had to catch up on one.













No comments:
Post a Comment