Friday, September 25, 2026

Thurs., 9/24/26, Went to Bill’s doctor appt. with him, went to Bob Evans, picked up ladder from Alec’s, went to Kenzie’s, picked Evan up from Driver’s training, cut down some of my plants, Eli got his braces on,

Blanket we took to Kenzie.  Bill ordered it online.  It turned out so cute!
Rehvyn was so cute.  He would say...everybody sing and then would count to 3 and we would all sing whatever song he picked.  He sure had us laughing.
Rehvyn getting in Papa’s trailer.  
Kenzie took this cute picture of him

He fell asleep after we left.  He sure used up lots of energy when we were there.  He’s the sweetest!
 
Eli got his braces on today.  He sure looks handsome!

I picked Evan up from drivers training today and took him to McDonald to get his favorite McChicken Sandwiches.  He had a free fries deal he used on his phone too.  I had such fun with him.

Cute turtle Vikki found.  There was a set of 3.  She gave me one, Kimmy one and kept one.  They are very cool.  They came in small, medium and large.  The small was plenty big enough for me, so I picked him.  They are hanging them on their fences so big was better for them.

Jack and Evan 2nd and 3rd from the left back row helped prepare meals with their school to serve the community.  So awesome how many meals they prepared.  I loved doing this in Minnesota with our CMA State Coordinators and National Evangelists.  

Evan and Jack in the far left corner 

We got up and got ready to go to Bill’s doctor appointment.  I had made my coffee and set the Keurig to be ready for me to just push the start button.  I came down from upstairs and 
pushed the start button, then went in the bedroom for a minute and came back out and found coffee flowing everywhere on the cupboard.  I didn’t know Bill had pushed the button and the coffee cup was now full.  He didn’t get it and put the top on, so I just assumed it was like I left it.  What a surprise and what a mess.  I started cleaning it up quickly moving everything to get the coffee from underneath stuff.  I’m glad I got up early so I had extra time.  I felt like I burned my hand when I picked up the coffee cup not thinking about it filled to the brim.  When I was all done though there was no burns on my hand.  Praise God.

We went to his doctor appt. at my hip surgeon.  I passed him in the hallway and he told me hi, then we turned into the room the girl was taking us to.  He came in about 15 minutes later and greeted us and checked Bill's hip and asked him questions.  He is always so nice.  He said he had looked at the MRIs Bill had of his neck and back.  He said they looked pretty bad.  He came to the conclusion that he will see him again in 6 months and will let the Neurosurgeon do what he needs to for his back and neck first.  He doesn’t have an appointment with the back surgeon until Dec. 3rd because he is on leave to be with his wife who is on hospice.  Bill has only seen his PA.  I am thankful God is having Bill be able to do everything he’s doing.  It is pretty amazing.  I talked to Kimmy and she was getting Eli to go get his braces on.  She sent me the picture afterwards.  I was happy to get it.

We went to Bob Evan’s and had the Farmer’s Breakfast after his appointment.  Bill asked me if I wanted to go to Kenzie’s today and I told him yes.  He had me call her to see if she would be home.  We decided we would get there at 11.  We were taking a surprise to Kenzie.  
It was a blanket Bill ordered with Kenzie and Rehvyn’s picture on it.  It turned out so cute.
We stopped home and picked up a ladder that Bill is giving Alec and also picked up the 12 foot ladder of Bill’s that Alec had.  Then we went to Kenzie’s.  She called us when we were close to St. Charles to see how much longer we would be.  We got to their house and Bill put the gate that Kenzie wanted us to take to Vikki on the trailer.  It wouldn’t fit in my car the other day.  We went in the house and Rehvyn had the best greeting for us. Kenzie took a video but I can’t move it to my videos.  I will have to figure it out and post it later.  What a sweetheart.  He’s so joyful and happy to see us.  Kenzie made delicious food and made a plate up for all of us.  Meatloaf and string beans.  It was delicious.  Thank you Kenzie.  Rehvyn prayed for our food. 
 
We had fun watching Rehvyn lead us in songs.  He would say everyone sing and count to 3 and we would all start.  We had some good laughs. Then he went out to the kitchen and came back with 5 snack packs of crackers.  He is 2 so he must have thought about each one of us and got a pack out when he did that.  He’s an amazing little guy.  

We headed to Vikki’s after that to drop off the gate.  It was a nice day for a drive.  I talked to Melissa for a while and am going to pick Evan up from drivers training when he calls me.  We dropped it off, then came home.  We read our Bibles.  Then we took a nap.  I looked at 3 week old Havanese puppy pictures after that.  Then I started reading more on my breeder’s website.  Evan called me and was done with driver’s training.  He passed his test and only has two more driving times than will be done and can get his hours in.  I picked him up and asked him if he wanted a Panera drink.  He didn’t.  Then I asked him if he wanted to go to McDonald’s to get food.  He got excited about that, but said a couple of times I didn’t have to, then thanked me when I took him.  He loves the McChicken sandwiches there.  I took him home after that.  I forgot my camera, so used his for a picture and told him to send it to me.  I sure do love him.  He has a fun personality.  

I came home and trimmed down some of my plants with my little trimmer that I love.  
It sure does a nice job and does it quickly.  Happy Kimmy told me about it.  I had a whole Yard Waste container full of the stuff I trimmed.  

I came in and talked to Laicey, then talked to Marie for 45 minutes.  Marie has pneumonia now, but it is small and the doctor thinks she will do good on the antibiotic she is on.  
I talked to Vikki for quite a while, then had to hang up because Kenzie was FaceTiming me.
I love my family!










No comments: