I sure love this fun and beautiful girl!
I got up early so I could read my Bible before I went to get groceries. I stopped at McDonald’s to get a $2 Egg McMuffin I had a code for. Kenzie FaceTimed me, so I parked in the parking lot and talked to her and Rehvyn. I am so thankful they FaceTime me. When it was time to hang up because Kenzie’s phone battery needed charging, Rehvyn cried because he wanted to keep talking.
I left for Jack’s, got burger for chili and packed it in a stay cold bag, and then went to Meijer to get the stuff on my list that I had clipped digital coupons for. I returned pop cans too. I did the shop and scan so I could earn 1,000 extra M-Perk points.
I got home and put the groceries that we are taking in the camper. Then I came in and packed my stuff, the refrigerator stuff, and the freezer stuff and put it in my car and drove back to the camper to put it inside it. I came in after that, and Bill was sleeping. He had mowed the lawn again and also had picked up the stuff he cut down around his shed. When I was done, I let him know and we went to Panera to get drinks, and then went to Sam’s Club to get a few things. After that we dropped off Isaac’s card at Vikki’s, and went in to say hi to her and enjoyed seeing her in person. Bill said we couldn’t stay because he had to get home to go to the Marine Corps League meeting. Vikki said she would take me home if I stayed and visited with her, so that’s what I did. It was so nice hanging out with her. I’ve had two blessed days of hanging out with daughter’s. I'll have to hang out with Melissa when I get back from my camping trip. I am blessed with wonderful and caring daughters.
Vikki made me a pumpkin spice coffee. I put creamer in it and it was sure delicious. We sat out on the swing in the sun room. She hasn’t heard the woodchuck digging since they pulled the rug back and found the hole it chewed in the floor. Hopefully, it never comes back. We sure had a nice time sitting out there and visiting. It was sure nice to see Peyton too. She was so sweet. She always is. Isaac was riding his bike to church. It was nice getting to see Rody too. At around 7, Vikki and I went to Subway and got $4 BLT subs, then came to my house and ate them. They were so good. It was getting dark, so before she left we went out and I picked a couple of green peppers for her and a few tomatoes. She left after that.
I started making the chili for our camping trip chili cookout. I used a quart of the stewed tomatoes I did the other night. Bill tried the chili and said it was really good. I did a last minute load of laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment