 |
| The zinnias just keep getting more beautiful. I haven’t even had to dead head them. Kit Kat wanted in the picture. |
 |
| Bill gave me this box to open at dinner when we were at Lucky's |
 |
| This is what was in it. Penny’s ice cream Shovel. It is small compared to Bill’s ice cream plow spoon. |
 |
This is the only picture I took of us on our 53rd anniversary. We were reading our Bibles. It was so hectic at Lucky’s with the food mix ups I forgot to take one there |
We packed up the camper which is really fast to do with this one. We got home and unpacked all the stuff that had to go back in the house. We have another CMA campout next Thursday to go to, so we left most of our CMA clothes out there. Only brought the refrigerator food and some stuff that would melt back in the house. Bill mowed the grass after that. I watered plants, filled bird feeders, and did other things that needed to be done.
In the evening, we decided to go to Lucky’s in Bay City for our anniversary. We got there and I ordered a French Dip Prime Rib sandwich. Before I ordered it, I asked our waitress if I could get it well done or not. I wasn’t going to order if not. She said yes, it’s shaved so it’s always well done. Bill ordered a filet minion well done and butterflied. The waitress came back and the meat on my sandwich was pink as could be. Bill’s steak was pink and not butterflied. I showed her and she took it back for it to be cooked longer. She took Bill’s steak too to butterfly it and cook it longer. When she came back, my sandwich still wasn’t real done and was fatty. Bill’s steak was a different one and wasn’t good. Bummer on our anniversary. The waitress was very nice and said there was a new cook who didn’t know what it meant to butterfly a steak. She talked to the manager and brought she came out and said she would take my meal off the bill and discount Bill’s. I told her that’s never happened that we couldn’t eat our meals before and that we were sorry. She was super nice too. The waitress brought us some candy. As we were leaving, we ran into our friends, Ann and Mark. They have the same anniversary day as us and were celebrating there too.
We came home and had hot fudge sundaes. Then we read our Bibles. We also caught up on our devotion book since we were busy at the rally and got behind. I worked on catching up some of my blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment