Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Tues. 9/1/26, Super hot and muggy already this morning Getting close to fall, packed stuff and put it in camper, picked the garden, delivered garden stuff to Sue and to Melissa and Bruce, went to prayer

 

My sweet daughter Vikki who is the cutest and nicest lunch lady

It was already in the 80’s this morning and very muggy when I got up.  September 1st and getting close to fall, but you wouldn’t know it today.  It got up to 95 degrees out.

I packed stuff in the camper. I was very thankful for air conditioning in the house and in the camper.  I fed the fish.  They sure love eating the food I toss in the water.  I filled bird feeders and then picked the garden.  I got some nice big tomatoes, nice cucumbers and nice green peppers.  I picked some corn too.  I washed everything, then bagged some up for Sue and for Marie and Roy.  

Bill and I ate our spaghetti that was left over from Olive Garden.  It was so good.  I got ready to go to Bible Study and left early so I could drop off some veggies and a cabbage bun to Sue.  I gave her the 3 ears of corn I picked.  She called me and said everything was wonderful.  

I went to intercessory prayer and it was awesome.  Amanda S. was there and Merijo also was visiting.  We worshipped and then we all prayed as the Spirit led.  I am so thankful for this group of friends and prayer warriors.  Marie and Roy weren’t there tonight, so I called Melissa to see if she wanted the veggies I had picked and brought for them.  She didn’t answer, but I was close so I went and knocked on the door.  She and Bruce had just gotten home from Sam’s Club.  She was happy to get the veggies.  After that I went to the Pet Store and got a 2 week drop in feeder for my fish.  I also got some allergy pills at Walmart in order to use up the $2.97 that was still left on my card.  

I took one more load of stuff out to the camper when I got home.  Then I worked on my blog.

I talked to my sweet Vikki a couple of times today.  






No comments: