Sandy, Chrissy, Dave, Jerry
We drove around in the golf cart lots checking on people coming into the campground and visiting with friends. We registered with CMA for the weekend and got our bracelets and info packet, plus pocket sized schedule.
I relaxed a while in the camper before things really started going. Know I will be getting up really early and staying up late the rest of the time here.
We went to leadership prayer before the service. The worship team Debbie put together did an awesome job and sang amazing songs and did such a great job singing and playing instruments. We were very blessed.
Cindy did a great job sharing her testimony and encouraging everyone. Dennis encouraged us to really give God our all and Worship Him with our whole being. God is so worthy!
That’s what I want to do always.
We had ice cream in the dining hall after the service. They even had great toppings to put on it. It cost $2. Many went to enjoy the ice cream and fellowship.
No comments:
Post a Comment