Thursday, May 10, 2018

5/10/18...Bill volunteered at the VA hospital. I cleaned closets, Picked up Peyton and Isaac, Picked up Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan. Went to Faith Rider's Chapter meeting

A woodpecker and two orioles were all on my oriole feeder at the same time today.  The orioles flew when I went to take the picture.

Picked up all these kiddos from school today.  Peyton and Isaac stayed with their Aunt Missy while I got Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan.
Got up with Bill.  Loved seeing the video's Kimmy sent me of the boys band concert.  They did great and it sounded amazing.  He volunteered at the VA Hospital today.  I worked on cleaning out closets and moving winter stuff upstairs and summer stuff downstairs.  Took 4 big bags stuff to Salvation Army.  Picked up Peyton and Isaac from school.  Talked to Katie while I was there.  Took them to Melissa's for her to watch while I went and picked her kiddos up.  When I got back Peyton and Isaac came home with me.  They played and watched a movie.  I made them spaghetti for dinner.  Took them home on my way to our Faith Rider's Chapter Meeting.  Bill rode the motorcycle.  The meeting was a good one. Bill did a great job leading it.

No comments: