Saturday, May 12, 2018

5/12/18.Yay, Kimmy, Jared and the Boys got their puppy from Canada! Took Max to Cass City for his Appt., Went to Mennonite Store in Snover, Chuck and Sue Brought homemade turkey noodle soup over, played cards

Jared with Wyatt

Jacob, Jared, Wyatt's mommy, Kimmy and new puppy Wyatt, Eli, and Adam
Went to Country View Bulk Food Store.  It's a Mennonite Store!  Very nice and some great deals.

Max in his Autism Awareness shirt they gave him today at his appointment.  He's holding Jeffrey Peanut
Hailey

Max and Evan

Beautiful Hanging plant Melissa, Bruce and family got me for Mother's Day

Add caption

At 7:30 a.m. I got a text from Kimmy saying they were just going in to Canada.  I tested her back and told her to send me a picture of the puppy as soon as she could.  They couldn't pick him up until 10 a.m.  I got a group message, and there were comments about how cute he was, but I didn't get the picture for some reason.  I texted her and said I would be at Melissa's in a couple minutes and would look at her picture.  Melissa showed me his picture right away and he is so adorable and a beautiful color.  Love the name Wyatt they picked for him.  Kimmy and Melissa both sent me the pictures then and they came through.  Can't wait to meet him tomorrow.  I picked Max up at 10:30 and we went to his Appointment in Case City.  We had a nice visit on the way there.  It was sunny and in the 50's, so it was a beautiful ride.  I took Max in and then left and went to a cafe Bruce told me was good.  I had a mushroom swiss burger and fries.  Sat there for about an hour and then walked across the street to the Drug Store.  It was huge and had lots of nice stuff in it.  I got the glass flour in the picture above there.  After that, I went to the Bulk Food Store in Snover and walked through all the aisles.  I got some cookies for tomorrow there, some feta cheese for me and Bruce, and a pie for me and Melissa and family.  Don't usually buy pies but these were $7 and looked very yummy.  I got a beautiful hanging plant there for 12.99, and then tried to FaceTime Melissa to see if she wanted me to pick up some for them.  Bruce called me back and said she was taking a nap.  I told him about the deal and he said to send him a picture.  I did and he said to get as many as I could fit.  (They were 2 for $25)  I got three more huge ones.  I went back to Cass City and picked Max up.  Jeremy brought him out and he was very nice.  I signed him out and we were on our way.  We went through the drive through at McDonald's and Max got a happy meal and a shake and I got a cheeseburger and a frappe.  He told me all about his time at his appointment and said he saw me when they walked to the dollar store.  We had another nice visit on the way home.  He loves his appointments here and they are helping him so much.  He sure is a blessing!  When I dropped him off I gave Bruce the plants and he hung them right away.  He was pretty happy that they were so big and cheap.  Melissa loved them too.  It's hard for her to get around right now, so I asked if she just wanted   to buy the other one I had in my car and give it to me from their family for Mother's day.  She was so happy to because she has had so much going on and this was going to save her time and energy.  I offered because their tradition for Mother's day is to get me my hanging plant.  Hers looked beautiful hanging on her porch and when I got home I hung mine and it looks beautiful.  It was such a nice day and I was so happy to offer to take Max so Bruce could have some time to get things done at home before his Washington D.C. trip with Hailey and her class.  Good bonding time for Max and I too.

No comments: