Wednesday, May 23, 2018

5/23/18...Helped Melissa in the morning, came home and weeded around the house, Dropped some donations off at His Restoration, Went to pick up kids, did a few things for Melissa, Came home and got some things ready for camping, Went back to spend the night at Melissas


Nice selfie Bruce took in front of the cathedral
Isaac an Peyton with the books they wrote about their caterpillars they made.
Evan, Jack and Max.
I got some things ready for the camper.  We can't pick it up until tomorrow, and it is totally empty, so I am getting everything I can ready ahead of time.  Melissa called to let me know Bruce's mom wasn't going to be able to come spend tonight through Friday.  Her and Ron were on their way and had a blowout and the wheel was loose so they couldn't drive it.  I think she would have tried to do to much to not bother them, so it's probably good that I will spend the night again.  She's very comfortable with me so doesn't mind resting when she needs to or letting me do stuff for her.  Went to Vikki's house to see Peyton and Isaac's books they wrote about their caterpillars.  They sure did a great job writing and drawing pictures.  They pictures Vikki took of their caterpillars doing different things were really cute in the book too.
What a fun project.  I picked the boys up and went in to help with homework.  They didn't have a lot so I went home for a couple of hours and got my flower beds weeded and put Preen down.  Trying to get all around the house done before I go.  Went to Melissa's and helped with some things, helped tuck in kiddos, and spent time visiting with Melissa.  She is such a sweetie.  Love spending time with her.

No comments: