Thursday, May 24, 2018

5/24/18 I got my blood test done, Went to Melissa's and took Nora outside for a while, Bill picked the camper up, I picked Melissa's boys up, packed the camper, Spent the night at Melissas

Celeste, Hailey and Ally in Washington D.C.

Ally and Hailey

Hailey and Mr. Laux

Hailey in the middle

Ally, Celeste and Hailey

Hailey on Franklin Delano Roosevelt's lap

Hailey, Ally and Celeste





George Washington's Beach House

Nice picture Rody's friend took of the eagle and it's baby.  
Peyton and Isaac at the park...Vikki took them there after school

Max, Jack and Evan having a picnic lunch

Ally and Hailey
Bruce and Hailey

Amber, Hailey and Ally
Our new air conditioner!  We are loving it

I was so happy when I got home from Melissa's to start packing the camper and found that Vikki had got me this iced drink from Starbuck's.  It was cool and delicious!  Thank you so much Vikki!
Love getting all these pictures of Hailey on her class trip.  She is having so much fun!
Bill picked up the camper.  We totally emptied it out before taking it there so now we need to put everything back in it, plus food and other stuff we are taking to BayShore in the morning.
I came home after picking Melissa's kiddos up from school and started packing the camper.  Bill put everything back underneath in the storage areas while I worked on the inside.  He helped me get the tubs by the camper door and then handed them in to me.  It was a big job to do in such little time, but we got done by 10 p.m.  I got ready and went back to Melissa's to spend the night.  We stayed up and visited and then went to bed.

No comments: