Wednesday, May 30, 2018

5/30/18..Walked on rail trail, Went to lunch at Chili's with Melissa, Picked Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan up from school., Finished weeding around the house and around the trees


The rail trail
Jack, Abby and Hailey
Jack with his Presidential Award.  I am so proud of him.  He loves sports!
Max...with Jack Photobombing
Baby opossim in the our yard.


I walked almost three miles on the rail trail this morning.  It was such a nice day to walk.  Worked on weeding around the rest of the house so I could put prune down.  Melissa and I went to Chili's for lunch. We each got potato soup and a turkey sandwich with avocado.  It was delicious.  We could only eat half of our sandwich because we got too full.  Picked up the kids from school and took them home.  Jack was really excited about his Presidential Award Metal. I am so happy for him.  
When I got home, I put Preen down around the house.  This baby possum was in the yard and I screamed when I saw it because it startled me.  I took some pictures and also a video.  I was nervous because he went in where I had put the Preen.  He was sreally cute.

No comments: