Monday, May 7, 2018

5/7/18...Went to Ginny's dad funeral, Got some groceries at Aldi's, Picked Melissa's kiddos up from school, Bill got his Billy Goat Lawn Vacuum back, Played 3-13 in the camper

Jack and Evan when I dropped them off at home

Bill using his Billy Goat Vacuum to pick up sticks! Go Billy Go!

I picked Melissa up at 8:40 to got to Frankenmuth for Ginny's dad's funeral.  We went to Tim Horton's and had an ice cap and a bagel.  We went to the funeral home for the service.  After that they went to the cemetery and then had a memorial service at the church.  We didn't go to the cemetery or memorial service.  Melissa didn't want to over do it.  Good news today as the Dr. she is going to called to say they would get back within 48 hours to as she was checking to see if they can do something to help Melissa while she waits for her appt. or a cancellation to get in earlier.  They were very nice and caring Melissa said.  I went to Aldi's to get a few things.  Came home and ate lunch and then did a few things around the house.  Talked to Vikki and Melissa.  Picked Melissa's boys up.  Hailey had an appt. for her foot.  Thanking the Lord it wasn't fractured, but just sprained.  She will have to have therapy on it the dr. said.  Cancelled our camping trip to Outdoor adventures and rescheduled it for June.  Too much going on now and lots of end of year things for Melissa's kiddos at school I want to be at.  Want to be around for Jacob and Adam's birthdays too and since they won't be able to take their puppy to Outdoor Adventures, thought I would be around to go see him and have him get to know me.  So excited for them to her him!!!  I made reservations to go to Bay Shore on Memorial Weekend with Wes and Gayla.  I will tell them they are going to have neighbors there now.  They had wanted us to go, but we had the other reservations.  Bill and I walked in the yard while he did his yard vacuuming.  I did some weeding in my flower beds.  We played cards in the camper.  I was the winner tonight!  

No comments: