Monday, May 21, 2018

5/21/18 Hailey and Bruce left for Washington DC at 5 in the morning

Hailey and Bruce leaving on bus with Hailey's 8th grade class for their class trip to Washington D.C.
Hailey on the bus!  Love this girl so much!

Dad at Linwood Corners where we ate breakfast after taking our camper in to get some things fixed.

Hailey's class on right and another class they went with.

Mikayla, Hailey and Ally at the Lincoln Memorial the day they got to Washington D.C.








Abby loves this toy. She is so cute with it and it's the only toy she gets out to play with.

Hailey and Bruce went to school and got on the bus.  They left for Washington D.C. at 5 in the morning.  I was happy Bruce took pictures.  I was amazed that they got to their destination and were already sight seeing on the first day.  I went to Melissa's in the afternoon and spent the night.  We had fun hanging out and had dark chocolate almonds for our snack.  Hailey and Bruce face timed and it was cute because Hailey asked me to go upstairs and get Abby so she could talk to her.  I face  timed Mocha when I went to Florida so I guess it runs in the family.  

No comments: