Thursday, May 31, 2018

5/31/18...Went to Melissa's, Ate our other half of sandwiches, Took Nora outside to play before her nap, Bruce came home to take Melissa to her appt. and brought us each an ice capp., watched Nora while Melissa went to her dr. appt., She had a great appt., helped the kids with homework



Nora Petting the Guinea Pig Bruce while Bruce is showing her it

Nora and Abby

 I finished doing some things around the house and then went to Melissa's to help her with Nora so she wouldn't get tired out.  She has her long awaited dr. appt. today.  She also has a sports banquet tonight.  I thought I could do things for her so she could rest and save her energy.  I took Nora outside and we had fun jumping on the trampoline and swinging.  Bruce came home to take Melissa to her appointment and had ice capps in his hand.  I told him he sure was a sweet husband to Melissa.  He surprised me and got one for me too.  He is a sweet son in law too. Bruce and Melissa took her wedding ring in to have a small diamond put back in and also have her mother's ring resized.   I stayed with Nora while Bruce and Melissa went to see her new doctor.  Nora was sleeping so, i made a couple of beds up and folded some laundry.  I was so happy when Melissa got  home and told me her appointment went great and she loved her new doctor.  She got the right medicine she had needed from the beginning.  He was very kind and so was everyone in his office.  She liked him so much she told me I should switch to him.  I am thanking God.  He is setting up therapy to start on Monday.


No comments: