Tuesday, May 8, 2018

5/8/18...Beautiful day in the 80's...Wes's Birthday, Went to Breakfast, Bill had a dentist appt., Went to Melissa's, Picked kiddos up from school, went to Aldi's, Showed the movie Unconditional for small group.


Phyllis had me take these pictures of our breakfast for Bill because he told her hardly anyone would be there this morning because of appointments and travel.  There were 12 of us there

Nora

She loved jumping and then seeing how messy her hair was in her shadow

Love this picture Vikki put on of Peyton watching the drone

I saw my first hummingbird of the year on my feeder this morning.  I was too slow to get a picture.  Went to breakfast.  Bill couldn't come because he had a dentist appt.  We had 12 there and Gayla brought donuts to celebrate Wes's Birthday today,  I couldn't order food then because I was too full, so just had coffee.  Went to Melissa's afterward.  Nora was happy to have me push her on the swing and wash the high chair and bed for her baby doll.  Melissa finally got signed up for a doctor in Saginaw.  Can't wait till she sees him.  What a relief.  I left when Nora took her nap and stopped Aldi's on my way home to pick up some pop for the movie.  Came home and got the house ready for small group tonight.  We had ten com!  We watched the movie Unconditional.  It was very good.   .

No comments: