Wednesday, May 2, 2018

May 2, 2018 Went to the SportsZone, Worked on flower beds, picked up Evan and went to church and taught kids class

Max was pretty excited about this ship he built
Evan 
Jack
Went to the SportsZone and walked 2 miles and rode the bike two miles.  Nice day in the 70's but pretty windy out.  On my way home from the SportsZone, I went to Jacks.  Saw a new Eagle's nest on Midland Rd. and then drove to see the one Bill on our way to breakfast.  It was close to the road and I could see the two eagles in the next really good.  What a beautiful sight.  Also saw an eagle in the next on State St., but it i really far from the road.  It was so nice out I raked and pulled weeds out of the flower beds.  Made burgers, mashed potatoes and corn for dinner.  I ate and then went to pick up Evan for kids small group at church.  Mike Vargus was over changing the oil in his motorcycle with Bill.  They both came in and ate after I left.  Bill had everything cleaned up when I got home after class.  We went outside at class and the kids loved it.  They painted their picture for their frames they made last week.  Melissa still has a low grade fever and sore throat.  Praying God heals her quickly.  

No comments: