Sunday, May 20, 2018

5/20/18...Went to church, taught Sunday School, Went to Jacob's Concert with the Midland Concert Band, Went to Culver's

Bill, me and Peyton.  Bill was collecting money for the Marine Corp. League at Pat's

Bill and Peyton.  The poor lady in the background locked her keys in the car
The Midland Concert Band
Vikki, Eli and Peyton
Jacob playing his clarinet with the Midland Concert Band at Midland Dow Center for the Arts





Jacob being honored for his Band Camp Scholarship. I am so proud of him!

Jacob being presented with his Award




Vikki and Jacob
Adam
Jared, Jacob and Kimmy
Me and Jacob
Peyton and Jacob
Jacob with his Award
Adam, Eli and Peyton

Peyton, me and Eli at Culver's after the concert
Evan showing me his lego set he got for his birthday.  He has it almost all put together!

I went to church early to prepare stuff for Sunday School.  Making bracelets so had to put beads and string in containers for the kids.  Worship was really good today.  The kids were great in my class.  I had 14.  5 first graders and the rest were kindergarteners.  They liked making the secret code bracelets and learning that God knows everything...even our secrets and we can always talk to him.  It was busy with only 25 minutes to have them make the bracelets, learn what the lesson was about and pray.  Went home and ate a salad for lunch.  Vikki and Peyton came over and we left to go to see Jacob play his clarinet with the Midland Concert Band.  It was such a wonderful concert and Jacob did an amazing job.  So very proud of him and the wonderful young man he is.  After the concert, we went to Culver's for shakes and concrete mixers.  We had a fun time there.  Came home and sat outside and read my Bible for a while.  Took a card I made for Hailey to Melissa's.  She is going to hide it in her suitcase for me tonight, so Hailey will find it when she is in Washington D.C.  She and Bruce and her class leave in the morning.  Bill and I watched, Love Comes Softly.

No comments: