Wednesday, May 16, 2018

5/16/18...Went to Krogers, Lunch with Kay at Applebees, Went to Kimmy's, To Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Tim Horton's with Vikki

Wyatt on the swing...he is so calm and a wonderful little puppy

Good doggie...guess we tired him out with all of our walking.  He put the brakes on a couple of times

So cute ! 

Adam and Eli cooling off in the pond
Wyatt loved picking up sticks

Me and Wyatt

Me, Jacob and Wyatt.  This soon to be teenager is taller than me now.  Soon I will be looking up to him.

I went to Krogers and got some groceries and a gift card for lunch.  Also got gas.  Sure don't like it being over $3 now.  After I got gas, I met Kay at Applebees!  We had a nice lunch and visit.  We saw Bev and Dave, and Roy and Marie as we were leaving and talked to them for a while.  I headed to Kimmy's after that.  Saw some eagles on my way.  It was a beautiful sunny 80 degree day.  We went for a walk when I got there so Wyatt could go potty and get some exercise.  We were happy to get steps too.  Wyatt would pick up sticks along the way.  He did a great job following Kimmy until he got tired and didn't want to move any longer.  He just sat down.  Kimmy was persistent and got him moving again.  He sure is a great puppy.  It is amazing how calm and well behaved he is for a puppy.  So sweet to hold.  Always gives me one sweet lick and then just sits nicely on my lap.  We went for a couple of more walks and sat on the swing for a while.  Had a nice visit inside too and got the boys birthday presents ordered.  Amazing that Adam will be 11 on Friday.  Time sure flies by.  Kimmy and I were sitting on the swing when the boys walked up the driveway.  They didn't see us, but Adam saw my car and said Nana's here and sounded really excited.  He sure made me happy.  I was glad to see the boys.  What great boys they are!  Came home and Bill was getting ready to go to the Marine Corp League meeting.  Vikki called and wanted to meet at Michaels to look for beads for her Aunt Vikki's bracelet she is making.  We ended up going to Hobby Lobby to find some she wanted.  Went to Tim Hortons and had bagels and oreo ice capps.  Came home and did the blog and then Bill got home.  Watched the news and went to bed.

No comments: