Wednesday, May 9, 2018

5/9/18...Went to SportsZone, Sorted some stuff in camper, Bill had a root canal, I went Penney's, Bill put the rest of the screens on, Had our party at kids small groups at church

Max, (Jeffrey Peanut) Jack, Hailey and Evan

Loved seeing my first oriole of the year at my feeder


Hailey in the middle
The Choir
Maxin the back

Handbells...Hailey is on the far right

I went to the SportsZone and walked two miles.  Came home and made Bill oatmeal before he had to go to his appointment with Dr. Galsterer to get a root canal.  I worked on sorting things from our old camper and organizing the things in the new camper.  Went to get an oil change, but they said I don't need one yet so went to Penney's and shopped.  Sat outside today and ate my oatmeal and drank my coffee.  Put things away that can blow as it is supposed to get windy and rainy tonight.  Went to get the kids from school.  When I dropped them off, I went in and worked  with Jack on his spelling words.  He did great and learned them quickly.  Went to teach my class at church.  Fun night tonight! The kids all got their awards and pins.  We went back to our room and had pizza,  juice, and fruit kabobs  It was so good.  We went outside after that and the kids played, basketball, played with chalk,  and played on the playground. Isaac sure was having fun playing basketball with Logan and Tyler.  He did good running and trying to get the ball away.  Just need practice learning what to do.  Peyton and Katelyn drew with sidewalk chalk and then went on the playground.  The kids all had fun.  I got some cards and gift cards.  

No comments: