Tuesday, November 13, 2018

11/13/18..Icy roads this morning, Bill had dentist appt. I went to breakfast, took Melissa to therapy, Dropped off Shoeboxes at Holly's,

This morning's Bible reading was good.  Bill had a dentist appt. at the VA at 8 a.m.  He called me to let me know the roads were icy.  I went to our breakfast at Sullivans. I took it slow on our road.  Midland Rd. seemed good, but when I went to turn to stay on Midland Rd. where it curves into State St. there was a line up of cars and I slid.  Glad I stopped in time.  A semi was behind me and I sure was praying he would be able to stop.  He did.   There was an accident at State and Midland Rd. and a police car with his lights still on was sitting on the bridge.  Didn't see any accident, but heard at breakfast that there was one.  Wes, Gayla, Don, Loraine, Andy, Dennis and I were the only ones there today. I had an egg sandwich for breakfast which was delicious.  They don't have it on the menu, but were nice and made it for me.  I went grocery shopping after breakfast.  Got a 23.74 lb. turkey.  Lots of super big turkeys were available today.  Glad they had a great sale on turkeys with a $25 purchase.  Got ten $5 off 10 items.  Went to Melissa's after that and took her to therapy.  Came home while she was at therapy.  On my way to get her, I stopped at Jacks and got my hungry birds some more thistle seed.  Got some burger too.  Picked Melissa up and went to Old Town Drive in.  Had a coupon for buy one coney dog and get one free.  Hotdogs are cheaper on Tuesday so got a great deal.  Went to Melissa's to eat them.  Vikki stopped over to spend time until she had to pick the kids up from school.  Took the Operation Christmas Shoeboxes over to Holly's House.  The crown on my tooth came off.  I could tell it was loose was going to mention it tomorrow when I go to the dentist.  Glad I had an appt. scheduled.  Called the dentist when it happened and they told me they can take care of it tomorrow at my regular appt.  Came home and watched Kirk Cameron's documentary "Connect".  It was informative and good.  Sewed Bill's pocket in his Marine Dress Sports Jacket.  Made dinner, watched the news and watched a movie.

No comments: