Monday, November 19, 2018

11/18/18...Bill woke up sick, I went to church and taught Sunday School, Went to Hailey's Band Concert

Hailey center row,  second over...She did a great job and so did all the other kids.  Celeste is on the end by Hailey.  Ally is in the front row on the far right.
Woke up at 7 to Bill throwing up in the bathroom.  He sure was thankful for the door we had put in from our bedroom to the bathroom.  He went back to bed and stayed home from church.  I went to church and taught Sunday School.  It was a great lesson, and there were fun games for the kids to play which helped them remember the story.  I came home and Bill was feeling better already.  He even had me warm him a plate of food.  I went to Hailey's Concert at 3 and met Bruce, Melissa and the kids there.  Ginny and Eric stopped Melissa and Bruce and told them they saved a seat for them on the bottom row.  They said it was for walkers and kneelers. Eric tore his achilles and so it was for Melissa and him and families.  I moved by them, but couldn't see very good.  Where I had been sitting, I noticed two empty seats in the front row of chairs they had set up.  Melissa and I forgot our phones, so I borrowed Bruce's and went and sat in one of the chairs.  Then his phone locked up.  I didn't know what his pass code was, but tried Melissa's and it worked.  Yay.  I got some really good videos.  After Hailey was done, I moved back by Melissa.  The rest of the groups were great too.  Came home and relaxed and watched movies.


No comments: