Friday, November 9, 2018

11/9/18 Celebrated Kenzie's 21st Birthday today. She turns 21 on Sunday! Fun Time!

Kenzie with her cake

We sang Travis after Kenzie because he just had a  birthday this month too.
She was excited to get the sweatshirt with her cat's picture on it





Me and Mykenzie 
Travis sure is good with kids.  
Kenzie and Travis

Kenzie and Peyton

I took Melissa to therapy and dropped her off.  On my way home, I stopped at Kroger to let them know Bill went to use the gift card I bought from there and it didn't have any money on it.  It was a long time before I got waited on, and then the girl called the card company and waited on hold for 15 minutes and finally gave me the phone to wait so she could wait on other customers.  I waited 20 minutes and still no one took our call.  The message kept saying they were answering calls in the order they came in.  I finally told the girl I had to pick up Melissa, so had to get going.  She just gave me all the stuff and told me to call at home.  You would think they could just handle it at the store.  I haven't had time to deal with it yet.  Went to Aldi's to get what I needed to make goulash for Kenzie.  After all that waiting at Kroger, I didn't have time to go home and make it like I planned before picking up Melissa.  I headed to get Melissa and we came to my house.  Kenzie got there early, so I called and had her put water on to boil for the macaroni.  I had cooked the burger and made the birthday cake last night so I was sure happy I had that done.  Made the goulash and also Squash from the garden which are two of Kenzie's favorites.  We ate and then sang Happy Birthday to Kenzie, then to Travis.  She was very excited about her Sweatshirt with a picture of Katniss, her cat, on it.  She loved her stamps for glass pendant making from Vikki and her family and also the Milli's (for her pendant making) from Bill and I. We had a fun time celebrating birthdays and visiting.  I made banana pudding/vanilla wafer dessert to take to Dennis and Amy's.  We went there at 5:30 and ate with them, Dennis and Gail. We played 3-13 afterward and then Phase 10.  We ate some chocolate drizzle popcorn for a snack and it was delicious. I am going to have to get some from Sam's Club.





2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Today was sure fun! I love how excited Kenzie was when she saw her kitty sweatshirt!

Vikki's Blog said...

That golosh was amazing by the way!