Wednesday, November 7, 2018

11/7/18...Walked at SportsZone, Baked Cookies, Bob came to fix leak, Went to Caregroup

Painting of the Vietnam Wall Bill got and hung on our wall
                                                                   Sleet coming down


Went to SportsZone.  Bill and I walked 2 miles.  I made oatmeal and toast and then read my Bible and prayed.  Made coffee because Bill told me Bob was coming to fix the leak in the pipe they put in in the basement.  I swept lots of leaves off the deck by the door and cleaned the sidewalk. It started sleeting when I was just about done.  I came in and dusted the family room and then made chocolate chip cookies.  Bob came when I was making them so when he was done he and Bill had cookies and coffee.  Bill and I did our lesson for Bible Study tonight.  Then we watched a movie.  Made sirloin steak burgers, potatoes and peas for dinner and then finished our movie.  Went to Care group and had a good lesson, good discussion and good time of fellowship and prayer.  Cheri told me at care group that Mark who is now in youth group, told her he wished he was still little and in my class.  He is so sweet and always gives me a big hug.  He told me my cookies were the best!  He was pretty happy when I told him they could keep the leftover cookies.

No comments: