Wednesday, November 14, 2018

11/14/18...Walked at Sportszone,, Went to dentist, Went to Caregroup

The eagle was out when I went to the dentist.  Went by again on my way to get prescription.  Both eagles were sitting in the tree then, but I couldn't pull off to get a picture.

Bill and I walked two miles at the SportsZone.  Came home and cooked some squash from the garden.  Only about 4 more to do.  Yay!  Did more around the house to get ready for thanksgiving.  Went to Aldi's for a few things.  Went to the dentist.  He put me on an antibiotic and will take care of my broken tooth after I'm done with it.  He told me to call him if it starts hurting, even if it's during his Thanksgiving Dinner.  He will take care of it so I'm not in pain.  He said he doesn't think I will have any problem though.  I took my prescription to Meijer to get filled because the dentist said it would be free there. I was happy to see two eagles by the next on Midland Rd.  I went to visit John at HealthSource.  I took him a snickerdoodle cookie from Baynes.  He loved it and couldn't believe how big it was. Went back to Meijer to pick up my prescription.  Went to Holly's after that to drop off the checks for the boxes.  Came home and did my lesson for Bible Study.  Bill went to the Marine Corp. League meeting and I went to Bible Study.  It was a great study and we had a fun time.  Bill and I watched a Hallmark Movie when we got home.
 


No comments: