Thursday, November 8, 2018

11/8/18...Vacuumed the deck,Went to Veteran's Appreciation at SVSU


The deck after vacuuming it with the yard vacuum

After yesterday's high winds, the deck had lots of leaves piled thick on it

Took Melissa to therapy at 7:45 a.m.  Came home after I dropped her off and did laundry.  Bill and Charlie went and picked up the camper.  They did a good job on it.  They also put in an access door for Bill to winterize it.  Bill took it to them to winterize because he couldn't find the access door.  Come to find out, there wasn't an access door.  They had to crawl in through the bottom storage door to winterize it.  Bill didn't want to go through that every year, so he asked if they could put an access door in.  They put one in the bunk house wall.  Turned out good and will be easy for Bill to winterize now.  I brought the rug in from the camper and washed it.  They got it muddy when they worked on the camper.  I put it back in the camper and closed up everything for the winter.  Put the tire covers on too.  Bill did the leaves in the yard, so I asked him to start the gas leaf vacuum for me and I would do the leaves on the deck.  I got the deck leaves all picked up.  Big job and my arms sure were tired afterward.  Sure picked them up good. The deck looks great now.  Bill asked me to go to the Veteran's Appreciation at SVSU.  We went and it was a nice service.  They had an 8 person choir from the college sing.  They had amazing voices.  They sang our National Anthem and God Bless America.  They had cake afterward. Bill took two pieces.  I ate one and thought it tasted like the frosting had cream cheese in it.  I asked Sandy Van Tol if it did and she said yes. Now we really know it is in Bill's head only that he doesn't like it.  That's the third time he's wanted more dessert with cream cheese in it, until he found out it had it in it.   We got things ready for our Faith Rider's meeting tonight.   Went to our meeting and is was a really good one.  28 were there and lots of people are starting to get involved and help with things.  We watched a funny Hallmark Movie called The Most Wonderful Time of the Year when we got home.  I laughed so hard.  They are saying we are in for a snowstorm tomorrow.  Kenzie is supposed to come for her birthday, so hope it's not too bad out.






No comments: