Tuesday, November 6, 2018

11/6/18...Election Day...Took Royce grandchildren to school, Took Melissa to therapy, Helped Bill and Deb pack bags, Vikki and Twins came over


Hailey
Max and Jeffrey Peanut
Jack and Evan
Deb and Bill packing bags with gift cards and gifts to give to Marines at the Marine Corp. Ball

Peyton and Isaac with Kenzie's Lickums dog
Peyton and Isaac playing Sorry

Isaac petting Lickums so that he will lick him

Isaac got a lot of big licks from Lickums

Election Day!  Bill and I voted by absentee ballot a couple of weeks ago.  Went to Melissa's.  She was packing the kid's lunches.  She sure backs good lunches.  I helped a little when she told me what she needed.  Nice that I got to see Hailey too.  Took Max, Jack and Evan to school at 7:15.  Came back and picked up Melissa and took her to therapy.  Went to our breakfast at Sullivans after that.  Went to Kroger and then to Salvation Army and then back to pick Melissa up.  Came home and helped Bill and Deb (a Marine Corp. Auxillary lady) pack up gift bags for Marines.  There were lots of very nice donations she got from different companies.  There were 48 big bags we filled.  While they sorted stuff, I folded the programs for the Marine Corp Ball.  Vikki came over with Peyton and Isaac.  She brought nacho's she picked up.  She let me try them and they were really good.  Bill and I warmed up scalloped potatoes and ham for us.  Vikki tried some of it.  I worked on getting the toy dogs of Kenzie's from when she was little working for the kids.  Vikki and I had a nice visit and talked about all God is doing.  We watched a preacher at Elevation Church and it was such a great message.  Vikki went to her dentist appt. and the kids stayed with us.  We played Sorry.  Peyton won, Isaac went out next and I was the loser.  They sure play it good.  Isaac was so happy when he got Lickums to give him some big licks.  Peyton only wanted licks on her hand.  Rody picked them up and then Bill and I watched the news, the game shows and then the election results.

No comments: