Thursday, November 15, 2018

11/15/18...More Thanksgiving preparations done today, Picked up my new glasses, Took Melissa to Therapy, Bill had to replace the truck tires, Went to help residents with Bingo

Four nice Toms came through our yard today

This one was a nice big one


Bill's truck tire lost lots of air today, so he went to have it checked.  It had a screw in it.  His tires were pretty bald, so he needed to replace them all.  I went to pick up my glasses.  I was happy they came in fast.  Went to Melissa's from there and took her to therapy.  Came home and shortly after, Bill called for me to meet him at Kroger to get gas in both vehicles.  We used our 10 cents off a gallon as gas prices have gone down, we want to save our $1 off for next month.  I went back to Melissa's therapy early and watched her on the lokomat.  She sure is doing great on it now.  I took her home and we tried to call Helen, but still haven't got a hold of her.  I came home and made salmon for dinner and then we went and helped the residents at Community Village play Bingo.  They are always so happy when we come and we are always so happy to see them.  Watched a Hallmark Movie at night.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Geez every time i see turkeys like this I think of Grandpa!