Monday, November 12, 2018

Walked at SportsZone, Cleaned the house, Went to Golden Coral for a free Dinner for Bill, Went to the funeral home for the viewing of Nancy French's dad

Isaac wanted his hair straightened.  He looks cute with it straight and cute with it curly.  Love his photo bomber in the background.
This cute picture came up in my facebook memories today.  I sure do miss Sammy!  He was the best horse ever.  Kenzie loved him too.

I tried to get Lucky the dog working the other day for Peyton and Isaac but he didn't do anything.  Today I got him working...He sits, comes, plays dead, rolls over, stands on his head, and does much more.  Kenzie loved him when she was little.  Peyton and Isaac sure were happy I got him working.  I sent them a video so they are excited to come see him.

Bill and I walked at SportsZone.  Bill and Charlie went to Denny's for their free breakfast afterward.  I cleaned the house and Bill got home and took care of the leaves in the yard and on the trampoline.  We went to the Golden Coral after for another free meal for Bill.  No cooking for me this weekend.  We were in line and a young couple ahead of us started talking to us.  He was a marine and he had gotten wounded in Afghanistan.  They were from Caro and were so nice.  There was a table in the parking lot with a US Flag and three other flags.  While I stayed in line, Bill went to see what it was.  He came back with a little folder for us and one for the couple ahead of us.  When we looked inside, there were tracks about Jesus, and lots of neat things including a book with John through Romans in it.  There was lots of good stuff in it.  We were happy to get inside the door because we were all really cold.  Jim from the Flint Chapter of CMA met us there and ate with us. We went to Snow Funeral Home for Nancy's dad's showing.  He had so many medals and honors from his service in the Korean War.  We came home and watched a Hallmark Movie. 

No comments: