Monday, November 5, 2018

Bill went to SportsZone,I walked at home, took camper in, went to breakfast, Eye appt., Went to Trinity Rider's Meeting

Sweatshirt I had made for Kenzie's Birthday.  She wanted her cat's picture on a shirt
Vikki did it again!  She came and helped me pick out my frames.  She is good at helping all of us pick out frames!

Bill went to the Sportszone and walked 2 miles.  I walked a mile at home.  We took the camper in to have a panel fixed and the panel door latch fixed.  Went to breakfast at the Turkey Roost afterwards. Came home and Bill vacuumed some leaves up outside and I did some cleaning.  Went to Aldi's to get flour and sugar and then to the dollar store to get a few more things for the shoe boxes.  Went to my eye doctor appt. after that.  Check up went good. Only thing was I have cataracts starting.  They aren't affecting my vision yet, so I just need to go back in if I have problems. Vikki and the kids came and Vikki helped pick out some nice frames.  I sure am glad she was there.  My eyes were dilated from the drops and I couldn't really see that well to pick out frames.  I got home and a short time later, we went to Trinity Rider's Meeting.  We ate and visited and then had the meeting.  It was so nice seeing everyone.  Came home and watched a Hallmark Movie. 

No comments: