Tuesday, November 20, 2018

11/20/18..Went to Max, Jack and Evan's for special friends day, picked Melissa up from therapy, Moved stuff to make room for the Christmas tree, Vikki, Rody and the kids came over, Went to Isaac's Basketball practice

Jack, me and Ian in chapel...I was their special friend today

Jack, me and Ian in their classroom making turkeys

Papa and Evan in his class room

Jack and Ian

Jack in his classes skit in chapel

Waiting to do his part in the skit
Jack and his classmates after taking a bow


Gayla, Wes and Max 4 rows back
Max and Gayla working on their ornaments
Max, Wes and Gayla with their finished snowmen ornaments

Evan with his turkey he and Papa made

Evan

Papa and Evan
 Meredith in her class.  I stopped in to let her know she is special to me 

Max and Gayla
                       
Wes, Max and Gayla

Jack, Papa, and Ian

Isaac's Basketball practice

Working out





No comments: