Friday, November 16, 2018

11/16/18...Woke up to lots of snow, Made pies, cranberries, rolls, Boo Hoo...Eli's grandparents day was cancelled, Tables up and tablecloths on, Went to Souper Cafe

The snow was beautiful today!  God's Amazing Beauty!!!




Yummy potato soup, and an egg salad sandwich at Souper Cafe!  Delicious!

I got everything ready in the breadmakers last night and got up at 3 a.m. and started them.  Loved looking out at the beautiful snow this morning.  Put my worship music on while I baked pie crust, made pie filling, ground up cranberries, made rolls and got things ready for tomorrow.  All of a sudden, I smelled the yummy smell of bread baking.  I accidentally pushed the light bread setting instead of dough setting.  At least I got one right.  I went to pick up Melissa for therapy and gave her the loaf of bread.  Came home and cut up bananas and layered them with pudding and got the chocolate and banana cream pies done.  Got stuff cut up for stuffing.  Kimmy called and said Grandparent's Day at Eli's school was cancelled because there was no power there.  Bummer.  We sure were looking forward to going.  Sure hope they reschedule it.  Picked up Melissa from therapy.  She had made yummy chocolate muffins in therapy and brought them home.  We each ate one on the way home.  They were delicious.  She was a little nervous about having to make them there, but she did great.  Came home and got floors swept and mopped.  Bill and I went to Souper Cafe for an egg salad sandwich and soup.  He had chicken noodle soup and I had potato.  Yum!  Came home and baked the second batch of rolls.  Watched the news and then a Hallmark movie.

No comments: