Wednesday, November 28, 2018

11/28/18....Walked at SportsZone, Went to Melissa's, Did Lesson, Went to Caregroup

Isaac and Peyton in their his new snow pants and her new snowsuit.  They fit good with boots and will be good for a couple of years probably.  They are pretty excited to get to play outside in the snow.
  

Found this written on my boogie board on my refrigerator.  What a sweet boy to write this to his sister.

Bill and I walked two miles at the SportsZone.  I came home and did some more of Melissa's laundry.  Took Melissa's laundry to her and visited with her for a while.  Brought more laundry home to do of hers.  Sure is different doing laundry for 6 than it is for two.  Met Vikki and the twins at Walmart and found snowsuits for them.  Not too many snowsuits left.  Walked through the toy department because the kids wanted to look for stuff to put on their Christmas list.  When I got home, I did my lesson for care group.  Went to care group.  Had a good lesson and good discussion.   Did a lot of reminiscing with Wayne and Cheri about our time at Amazing Grace.  Lots of great memories.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Awe that was sweet of Isaac! He sure does love Peyton! Thanks for the snowsuits!!!