Tuesday, November 27, 2018

11/27/18..Went to breakfast, Took Melissa to therapy, Went to Flint CMA chapter meeting

Love spending time with the Lord by the Christmas tree in the morning.  Went to breakfast at Sullivans.  Good time visiting with each other and praying together.  After breakfast, Bill and I went and picked up water from Shays.  Came home and started Melissa's laundry.  She had some washed that just needed drying, and some blankets and clothes that needed washing.  I went back to pick her up from therapy.  She was on the lokomat.  I went and talked to her in patient therapist, Shewale.  Told him she was very happy to have him on that Saturday on the lokomat.  He asked me why she fainted.  I told him she fainted once before on him and he knew what to do is why.  He laughed.
Bill and I went to the Flint CMA Chapter's meeting with Wes and Gayla.  Had a nice time.

No comments: