Thursday, November 29, 2018

11/29/18...Took Melissa to therapy, Stopped back at her house and got her laundry together to do, Picked Melissa up and picked up coneys for lunch , Melissa came over, We baked cookie cakes, Went to the Boars Head Festival

Sweet note Bill put on Facebook 4 years ago and I never seen it until today in my Facebook memories.  It too me a minute to get it.  
Had a nice visit with John today.  We put this puzzle together.  He was a little down about having to be at HealthSource.  We did a devotion and then I prayed for him.  He was doing better after that.  I asked him if I could get anything for him next time I come.  He said all he wanted was a hug.  What a sweet person he is.  He used to work on sewing machines and he gave all the girls and Mykenzie sewing machines

This cute picture came up in my memories on facebook today.  I sure miss my Mocha.  Always happy I get my Abby time when I go to Melissa's though.

Bill loaded the clothes baskets with Melissa's laundry in my car and then I went to pick her up for therapy.  Dropped her off at therapy and went back to her house to get her laundry so I could do it while she was in therapy.  I forgot to get it when I was there before.  I came home and did the laundry.  Picked her up and we picked up coney dogs and took them to her house to eat.  After that we went to Walmart and picked up chocolate chips and butter to make chocolate chip cookie cakes for Max's Birthday Party tomorrow.  We came to my house and made the cookie cakes, Melissa folded her laundry, and we watched Steven Furtik on the computer.  Vikki had told me how much she liked his message and it touched her heart so much she was crying.  It was a very good message and touched our hearts too.  I took Melissa home, and then stopped at HealthSource to see John Wells.  We had fun putting a puzzle together.  Had a nice devotion and time of prayer.  Came home and made dinner and then went to Vikki's to pick Melissa up to go to the Boar's Head.  Bruce was at the church with the kids.  The Boar's Head was amazing tonight.  It was so much better than the night of rehearsal.  The kids all did amazing and the jesters were really funny.  Very touching message.  Mikayla played Mary and Mr. Sharmans baby played baby Jesus.  The baby started crying a lot and Mikayla remained calm and finally got the baby calmed down.  She did an amazing job.
Loved seeing the kids in it.  Hailey was beautiful and did an amazing job.  Max was an amazing huntsman and looked really nice in his costume.  Jack and Evan did their parts really well and looked so cute.  They did amazing at their singing, even though (Mr. Parks) one of the jesters was pulling their hats over their eyes and being really silly.  They just kept singing and smiling.  What a great night!  Bill is going to the Boar's Head on Sunday too.  Wes, Gayla, Joel, James and Diane are going too.  Melissa and I will be at Brittany's shower with Kimmy and Vikki.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Wow good memories day for you!!!