Friday, November 2, 2018

11/2/18...Walked at SportsZone, Took Melissa to therapy, Picked Peyton and Isaac up from school, Picked up Melissa's boys from school, Took Max to McDonald's to eat and hang out, Went to worship at Hopevale with Vikki,

Our tree keeps getting prettier and prettier



Ship we will be on when we go on our cruise with Wes, Gayla and Joel

Max at McDonalds with me
Peyton and Isaac
Bill and I walked 2 miles at SportsZone.  I came home and put worship music on.  Made oatmeal for Bill and me.  I put mine in, took it out and then went and did something.  When I came back to put Bill's in, I accidentally put mine back in (it was in a dish holder so I didn't realize it was warm) Well when I went to take it out it had boiled over the dish and onto the dish holder.  Messy!  I gave Bill his and then remade mine.  I took Melissa to therapy, went and walked through Menard's, and then picked her boys up at 11:30.  We had just enough time to go pick Melissa up.  I let Jack and Max go in to get her.  They were pretty happy about that and so was Melissa when she saw them.  I took them home and Max and I went to McDonald's to hang out and talk. We had a nice talk and fun time.  He had Dr. Pepper with his meal and said he forgot how good Dr. Pepper is.  He told me he was discharged from his appointments in Cass City and had met all of his goals.  I am very proud of him.  He wanted to go home and work on his lego set.  Vikki called and wanted me to pick up Peyton and Isaac from school because she found a desk she was buying at Salvation Army.  They were happy to see me and came running to give me a hug.  I took them home and went in for a while.  Lenny was so good.  He tried to jump up on me and I said off and he just sat right down for me to pet him.  He kept sitting so I would pet him.  Lucy was pretty good for me too.  I was headed to get Hailey from school, but Melissa called and said she was staying at school for French Class activities.  I met Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac at Hopevale for their worship service.  It was amazing and awesome!  What a great way to spend an evening!  I love worshipping God!   Bill and I watched Fireproof when I got home.

No comments: