Monday, November 26, 2018

11/25/18...Went to church, Went to Olive Garden with Diane and James, Put more Christmas decorations up, Went to Vikki's, Kimmy got there to pick up Wyatt while we were there, Went to Dress Rehearsal for the Boar's Head



So happy to have these wonderful grandsons back from Georgia.  Missed them so much!  Happy to get my hugs!
Hailey and Logan
Hailey and Logan in green
Max as a huntsman
Evan second row, far left.  Jack Center with green hat



Max in center

Kelly and Ally in front 
Mikayla played Mary

Ally



Hailey, Logan and Ally
Celeste in front on right
 Went to church.  Great message and worship.  After church, Diane and her son James wanted us to go out to eat.  We went to the Olive Garden.  We had a nice visit and the food was delicious.  After we got home, I put some more Christmas decorations out.  Melissa, Bruce and the kids got back from Muskegon.  Bill and I went to Vikki's to drop off her cake pan.  We stayed for a while.  Bruce dropped Melissa off at Vikki's while he took the kids to get their costumes on for the rehearsal of the Boar's Head.  Kimmy, Jared and the boys got to Vikki's while we were there, so that made my day.  I got my hug from Kimmy, and then went out to the van to see the boys and get my hugs.  Wyatt was sure happy to have his family back and they were very happy to see him.  Bill, Melissa, Evan and I went to the church at 6:30.  The kids all did an amazing job.  Love the Boar's Head.  Such great music, singing, acting and the focus is on Jesus.




No comments: