Friday, April 30, 2021

Friday, 4/30/21, Happy Birthday to Evan, We love you!



Happy Birthday Evan!  We love you so much!

Evan had his neighbor friend, Elijah, come over to spend a few hours and had so much fun on his Birthday!  Borrowed these pictures from Melissa.






\
Vikki is always so thoughtful. She, Peyton and Isaac took a large pop and treats to Evan for his Birthday.  He loved them!
Max and Zoey both like Zoey's banana bed

We did our morning reading and did our discipleship lessons.  Put Elevation's new worship album on my phone and played the amazing worship songs.  I did some laundry and  cleaned some drawers.  Bill's tires he ordered for the trailer came, so he put the new ones on.    He mowed the grass too.  I made hummingbird food and oriole food and cleaned out the containers and refilled them.  Transplanted some flowers and dug some other plants out.  
It was nice out, but very windy.  A poor robin has worked for a week trying to build a next right out our back door on top of the light.  It kept falling down, but the robin didn't give up. Then today, I was going to take a picture because I saw the robin's nest looked perfect.  Vikki had watched yesterday and saw how determined it was.  I wanted to show Vikki how nice it was and when I went to get my phone and was ready to take it, it fell completely down.  Poor robin.  It came back with more stuff, but then gave up on that spot.  Our other robins are doing great in their nest.  We met Vikki at Kroger and got gas, then Vikki and the kids went to Salvation Army and I went and met them there.  Walked through, then went to the pet store.  Then we went to the Underground Railroad Store.  I didn't see a truck and almost got hit when I pulled out to go into the turn lane.  Poor Vikki was watching.  Thank you Lord for protecting me is what I said right away.  What would I do without the Lord! We got our Run for the Son donations all ready to be turned in tomorrow.  Watched a movie. Bill had ice cream, but I was too full.

No comments: