Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thurs., 4/22/21, Vikki dropped the kids off and told us about an estate sale, did some garage sale shopping with the kids, Went to Melissa's

 

 It snowed this morning.  We just got dusting though and then it quit. Very thankful!


 Peyton with her dolls. She also got lots of drinking cups with them and a couple of hair pieces for them
 Isaac with his two speakers on the outside, his cool remote cars, and his invisible writing pen that has a black light in it to see what he wrote
 I was super excited when I saw a bird on my oriole feeder and thought for sure it was an oriole.  I looked closer and it wasn't.  It looks huge in this picture, but I thought it actually was a nuthatch.  Not sure though.  What a disappointment!

 Here we are...us four girls...Hailey, Melissa,  Abby and me taking the picture.

Did our morning routine.  I just ate muffin and had coffee this morning.  Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  Vikki dropped the kids off and told me about an estate sale around the corner from us.  She visited until it was time for her to leave for work, then the kids and I went to the estate sale.  I called Bill and told him about it, and he came there right after we got there.  It was fun going through the house we pass by all the time.  I bought a cute thing for the bedroom upstairs to sit on the dresser.  We decided to go to some garage sales in the country.  No place was very busy and we wore our mask and sanitized our hands afterward.  
Most people were wearing masks.  We saw some friends we used to go to church with when we stopped at their house.  They weren't even outside, so we knocked on the door, went back to where we were by the garage door, and then they came out.  They stayed by the door to the inside of the house and talked to us because their garage had lots of furniture in it that they were selling.  Isaac put the money for his two $1 remote cars which were still in the box on the big shelf, and we said goodbye and left.  It was nice to see them as we used to get together a lot with them.  We probably went to 12 houses.   The kids had so much fun and were so good.  They have a great eye for deals like their mom.  Isaac bought two bluetooth speakers for a dollar a piece too.  Peyton found a box of little lol dolls that you fill their little cups and poke them in their mouths and the color of their clothes change or they cry.  It was a really cute set.  Plus she got another barbie size doll, all for $3.  Their personalities sure come out in what they buy.  I found a couple of tops for Kenzie for $1 each, and also some shorts and a long pair of comfy pants for Max. We picked up a hot and ready pizza and breadsticks from Little Caesars and came home and ate.  Vikki got here 20 minutes after, and she ate too.  I took a little nap.  I stayed up way to late last night.  Bill got the garden all tilled, and his grass where he put the grass seed is coming up nicely.  All my plants made it through the two nights of freezing temperatures.  Happy warmer weather is coming tomorrow.  We had round steak and gravy in the crockpot, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob for dinner. Went to Melissa's afterward and dropped off the clothes and money I always give to go to garage sales, plus birthday money I had left for her after buying her present.  Figured she might want to use that for shopping too.  Going to bed early tonight, because Vikki, Kimmy, Peyton, Isaac and I are going to garage sales in the morning after 8.  Texted with Adam and Eli today.  Face Timed with Kimmy and Melissa.  


No comments: