Monday, April 12, 2021

Mon. 4/12/21, Spent the morning worshipping...awesome worship with Brandon Lake and Maverick City. Bill and I went to Melissa's to see and eat Evan's science project, Vikki and the twins came over

Peyton is pretty good at hover boarding now
Peyton holding Papa's hand while he was on the hover board.  Good thing I didn't see him.  Not exactly what he should be doing after 3 knee replacement surgeries and now recovering from should surgery!  He's a big kid at heart!  
 Peyton holding my hand...this was the one second I was steady on this thing! YIKES!!! Will this sweet girl really be able to hold me up if I fell??????
Isaac is Mr. Cool on it!
Evan showing us his science project cake through the door.  It's a cell!
Bill and I eating the yummy cake!
 Papa and Nana enjoying Evan's concert he put on for us
Evan playing his recorder for us.  He did a great job and it sounded so nice!
 Jack
Max
Bruce and Melissa
 Isaac and Peyton in a shed at Sam's Club
Vikki loved the bacon and egg sandwich I made her so much that she took a picture of it

It was raining in the morning.  Bill had therapy at 8:15 today.  He got up early, but I slept in until 8.  I enjoyed worshipping the Lord today with the awesome worship of Brandon Lake and Maverick City.  I ended up in tears because of the words to the worship songs and how awesome God is.  After I finished, I read my Bible and devotions, then started doing some things around the house. I decided to walk outside while it wasn't raining. It was 51 degrees out.  I put some acidic stuff and pine needles around my blueberry bushes.  I also put some around my hydrangeas, and then saw on the package that it turns the blossoms blue.  I want my white blossoms, so I went back and scraped it all away from my plants and put new bark around them.  Hopefully that keeps them from turning blue.  I started digging more weeds out to get the roots out too.  I worked for about a half hour, then picked up the ones Kimmy and I dug yesterday.  I was tired and really warm when I was done, so changed into capri's and a tee shirt.  I made a bacon egg sandwich on a bagel for me for breakfast/brunch.  I did some laundry, then talked to Kimmy.  Vikki messaged me that she doesn't have to work tomorrow, so she and Kimmy are coming over.  Another fun day to look forward to.  Melissa called and invited us to come eat the cake Evan decorated as a cell for his science project.  When we got there, Evan showed us it through the door.  He was so excited.  He had explained what everything was to us on Face Time last night.  The cake was delicious.
Then Evan played his recorder for us.  He sure can play it well.  He sounded great.  Bill and I went to Sam's Club after that.  He also picked up some engraved metal plates he had made up for the Marine Corp League.  Vikki called and the kids wanted to come ride their hover board at our house.  Of course that made Nana happy.  Bill went out with them while I made egg and bacon sandwiches for Isaac and Vikki, Peyton had McDonalds, and Bill and I had chili I had thawed.  Vikki had been hungry all day for another one of my sandwiches.  She's so cute!  When they came in, Vikki showed me the picture of Bill on the Hover board. YIKES!  After we ate, I went out with them.  Vikki had chairs set up, and we relaxed while we watched them.  I tried getting on that thing holding on to Vikki and Peyton. (Isaac didn't want me to get hurt, so he didn't want me to try)  I got on, but it sure is hard to balance on that thing.  I was so wobbly, but for one second I did pretty good and Vikki got a picture.  I won't be trying that thing again.  Peyton and Isaac go all over with it now and can even do some tricks.  They make it look so easy, but it's not.  I talked to Melissa a few times and texted with Adam.  



No comments: