Saturday, April 17, 2021

Sat., 4/17/21...Worked more on pulling out weeds and roots, Bill mowed the grass, sat outside and did morning reading

Bill getting some wood for the fire.  On the other side of the fence by him is the machine below.  The farmer is cleaning out the edge of the field. I thought it would be easier to see when I took the picture.  It sure was noisy!
 

One of Kenzie and Travis's garages all cleaned out
Nice seeing Adam, Eli and Jacob having fun kayaking on the river...Kimmy and Jared are in the canoe
Bill's ear today
 This is what Bill does when he doesn't want me taking a picture of his good ear to show Vikki so she can compare it with his swollen ear.
                                                                            Joel
 We had our oatmeal and coffee.  It was a nice sunny morning, so I read outside.  I heard the mosquito spraying plane and then saw it going back and forth, so I came inside.  Bill was reading his Bible too.  We both did our discipleship lessons.  Bill decided to mow the lawn.  He picked up the big pieces of grass I had dug out from around the brick pillars out front.  I went outside and dug more weeds with roots attached.  I transplanted some flowers in the woods too.  Then I picked up some sticks and put them on the fire Bill started.  I heard a lot of noise, and when I got closer, I could see a big machine cleaning brush from the edge of the property nest to our woods.  I could see it good, but it sure didn't show up good in the picture.  I did a load of laundry so we could add our dirty clothes we worked in.  Our umbrella Bill ordered for the pool deck came, so Bill put it together.  Went to Wes and Gayla's for dinner.  Had, sloppy joes, German potato salad, chips and salsa and lemon pie.  Played 3-13.  Talked to Kenzie, Face Timed Vikki and the kids, talked with Melissa and talked with Kimmy.  Texted with Adam and Jacob!  They were so happy about going kayaking on the river.  Love seeing the picture and hope I see more on Kimmy's  blog.  Jacob said his mom and dad took lots of pictures.  



No comments: