Monday, April 26, 2021

Monday, 4/26/21, Bill went to therapy, I heard the oriole and then saw it on the feeder again. Cleaned the closet upstairs in the green room.

 

My Hibiscus plant in the house blossomed today!

I made oatmeal for breakfast this morning.   Bill had to go to therapy and didn't get up early enough to eat before he went.  I made my cup of coffee and enjoyed it in a "Kimmy" mug. I sure love drinking out of their mugs and tumblers.  I heard the oriole's beautiful song, and then saw it on the bird feeder.  I also saw the nuthatch on it a few times.  I cleaned the coffee pot, as the clean light has been on for about 4 days.  It's always nice to see that light go out.   Cleaned out the closet in the green bedroom, so I can put the vacuum I'm leaving up there in it.  I got some stuff together to donate to Salvation Army.  Also stacked some beach towels in the hall closet, so if anyone forgets theirs they will be handy to get.  I did my Bible reading, devotions, praying and lesson for discipleship.  Put worship on this morning, but was a little late getting started with the rest today.  I did some cleaning in the basement.  When Bill got home, we relaxed for a few minutes, talked to Kenzie, then went out and emptied the brush from Vikki's out of the trailer, so we can use it in the morning.  I pulled some weeds out by the shed, and Bill picked the piles up for me.  That made me very happy.  I walked around and checked on all of my flowers.  Sure am happy it is going to be a nice warm day tomorrow.  I will be doing more work outside and will be sitting under the Gazebo to watch and listen to the birds.  I talked to Kimmy, then said hi to the boys when they got out of school and got in the van.  Jacob was going to drive, so Kimmy hung up to pay attention.  That's a good thing.  When I came inside and Bill wanted me to order Souper Cafe for our dinner.  I ordered 2 egg salad sandwiches and a chicken noodle soup for him and a pot pie soup for me.  YUM!  It was delicious.  It was curbside pick up only there again.  They went back to that because of Covid spreading.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over and brought some groceries they had extra...potatoes, taco meat, celery, cheese, and yogurt.  That was so nice of her.  She had to leave to deliver some more groceries to a friend.  I demonstrated my Dyson vacuum for her before she left.  Bill wanted me to show her.  I forgot to wave when they left, and always wave.  Bill had to get to an Elder's meeting at 6 and I was thinking of that and totally forgot. She called me to let me know I forgot ha ha.  I waved over the phone.  Bill went to the meeting, and I vacuumed the rest of the downstairs, and the stairs.  Boy did it pick up a lot of stuff.  Kenzie face timed me so I was on the phone with her for a half hour.  I researched some stuff my friend Vikki wanted my input on, and then by that time Bill was home.  I texted with Melissa, Eli and Adam today. I sure love texting with my family!



No comments: