Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday, 4/11/21, Went to church, Went to Kenzie's, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over and brought their Hoverboard


Kenzie and Mylee.  Mylee is getting so big!
Kenzie holding Mylee

Isaac trying the overboard in the grass. It didn't work to well yet since he's not used to it

Peyton on the Hoverboard

We went to church.  I prayed with the intercessors and Bill and the elders prayed over Pastor.  Today's message was excellent and so was the worship.  After church we came home and ate egg and bacon sandwiches on bagels.  We went to Owosso. The eagle was sitting on the next when we went by.  Met outside with Bev and Ron to go over plans for our CMA State Rally.  Accomplished a lot.  Went to Kenzie's to take her laundry to her.  She gave us a cute Raccoon planter, because it reminded her of us and the raccoons we've always had in our basement window wells. We filled them in, so we don't have them anymore.  Bill went in to go to the bathroom.  He met Travis's mom.  His brother was there too.  His mom brought shelves for them, and was washing dishes and reorganizing the kitchen for them.  We took the country way home and just enjoyed the beautiful day and the ride.  Vikki came over when we got home.  Bill took a nap after he watched the kids ride on the Hoverboard.  Vikki, the kids and I played 3-13.  Isaac won.  Adam texted me lots.  He mixed sloppy joes, egg salad and cream of chicken soup in a bowl and texted me YUM!  He loved it.  I wouldn't even try that.  YUK!  I talked to Melissa a long time.  Charlie called me to thank me for lending him the book, The Christian Athiest.  He loved it!  I did too, and so did Phyllis when I lent it to her.  She went and bought it.  Charlie is really seeking the Lord and getting close to Him.  He bought a new Bible and is reading it too.   


No comments: